Saturday 10 November 2012

Convention Freebies and Freebies for you too!

Hello there I am up after enjoying a brief lie in this morning after a wonderful workshop at Pat's house last night! Lots of Pat's guests placed orders and she was over the moon to receive a WHOLE SET of FREE ink pads for hosting her qualifying workshop of over £325! If you are a hostess holding a workshop for me in your home, a hostess in my club or simply a customer with a HUGE order you can benefit from this amazing offer from now until 16th December.

I wanted to share with you some of the things I was thrilled to receive at Convention last week. I cannot believe a whole week has passed since then - a lot has happened in a week!

Here are my pin badges which came with an accompanying letter congratulating me on my awards.


As always we get a lovely Convention bag, this years was all about the chevrons - they are very in vogue at the moment. Look how the autumnal trees in my garden match the bag! I was thrilled and honoured to receive these wonderful prizes of a leather purse, designer watch and a gorgeous bag for achieving 3rd in REcruiting, 3rd in Leadership and 5th in Sales in the UK. I cannot thank you my customers and my wonderful and inspiring team of Jems for helping me to achieve such things. Stampin Up is such a HUGE part of my life and I would not have it any other way - I sincerely could not imagine my life without it!


We always get 2 stamp sets included in our Convention bags and this year it was Affection Collection and Daydream Medallions. We were also so so lucky to be given no less than 3 additional stamp sets in giveaways and I won a Prize Patrol of a stamp set and papers!!!!


Good job I left space in my suitcase for all these goodies!!!!!

Would you like to be at Convention next year with our team of Jems in Manchester!! It is going to be amazing!!!! Ask me more about it and I will have a chat with how you can make it work to fit in with your life!

Julie

1 comment:

  1. félicitations et encore merci pour les merveilles que tu partages avec nous
    bisous de la France

    ReplyDelete