Saturday 12 January 2013

Spring/Summer Sneak Peek!!

Hey there! Well Les Miserables was fab! So glad I purchased a pack of tissues before I went!! As a huge fan of the show and the music I was not disappointed!!! Blooming brilliant!!!

I am sharing something very exciting with you today!! A sneak peek of some of the Spring/Summer Seasonal items coming out on 1st February!!! I have my copies of the catalogue here and will send a FREE copy of our gorgeous glossy catalogue to anyone who places an order with me between now and the end of January!!



I designed this card for our Team Training this week and it seemed to go down really well!!!! It contains lots of new products that I am really excited about!!!!


Colour combo is Primrose Petals, Pool Party, Pink Pirouette and Basic Grey.


I hope you like this sneak peek - leave me a comment to let me know what you think! And if you want a copy of the catalogue I'll look forward to your order before the end of the month!!

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Primrose Petals, Whisper White
 2. Papers – More Amore
 3. Stamps – Oh, Hello
 4. Embellishments – Doilies, Basic Grey ribbon, Rhinestones
 5. Tools – Oval Framelits, Bitty Butterfly punch, Elegant Butterfly punch
 6. Mediums – Basic Grey, Pool Party inks

1 comment:

  1. Julie it's gorgeous! Spotted it on Pinterest and cased it for my class this morning, went down very well! I hope that's ok.. and thank you for sharing! Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete