Wednesday 27 February 2013

Scrapbook Central!

Good Morning!!!

Before I begin today's craft blog post I want to say a big Hello to any of the ladies from the Flower Club whom I met last night, who may have checked into my blog today!! I spent a fab evening showing the ladies a little bit of "paper construction" by making some 3D flowers. There was lots of glue and many of them were "stuck up" with Tombow but it was a good session. I will share photos of the makes later on in the week.

On Saturday I held our Scrapbook Club alongside my new Technique Club. This seems to work as my Scrapbook ladies like to get on and do their own thing and some copy my designs or some of them do their own. We did have a new lady Lucy whom I made sure was looked after but WOW she didn't need help creatively, her first ever page was fantastic, I'll share it with you below!

So this months Scrapbook club was a little different in that I did 2 single page layouts rather than a double page. This page is so chunky that I have put it in a box frame.


I was inspired after seeing this You Tube video HERE. This is one of Stampin Up's videos and I just fell in love with the page that Emily made. The photo below is not very clear as its a photo of my Ipad screen!!!!


Here is my layout minus the frame, I have used photos from our trip to Vienna last year.



Now getting the Rosette to play ball is a job in itself and I had to enrol Evan to help me to manipulate it into place and stick it down!! You need a heavy object on top of it and I knew Ginnette would not let this get the better of her on Saturday so here was her solution! She nipped in the kitchen and got a few plates!!!!


Here are Ginnette's finished pages



 And I promised a photo of Lucy's first ever scrapbook page!!! Didn't she do fab?


I'll be back tomorrow with the other page I made!

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Primrose Petals, Pool Party, Very Vanilla
 2. Papers – More Amore
 3. Stamps – Hearts a Flutter
 4. Embellishments – Designer Brads, Glimmer card, Large Rhinestones, Pink two tone ribbon
 5. Tools – Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Beautiful Butterflies die, Designer Rosette die, Bitty Butterfly punch
 6. Mediums – Pool Party ink, Primrose Petals ink

No comments:

Post a Comment