Friday 1 March 2013

Floral Wreath

Hello there and Happy Friday! I am really looking forward to my Stamp a Stack tonight - 17 lovely ladies attending, should be a busy one!

ON Tuesday when I attended the Flower Club I took this wreath that I recently made to showcase 2 of the styles of flowers that I was teaching that evening. The colours of the card are Pool Party and Crumb Cake.


The large flowers have been made with the Blossom Punch, the scrunched up ones with the Scallop Circle punches and the small spiral flowers also with the Scallop Circle punches


 I have used some Antique brads in the centres of the scrunched up ones.


 A few more close up shots for you!



Right then, thats me off for the day! Some more prep to finish today - I have a Shoe Box Swap Day with some of my lovely team members tomorrow!!

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Pool Party
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – 
 4. Embellishments – Antique Brads
 5. Tools – Blossom Punch, Scallop Circle punches
 6. Mediums –

No comments:

Post a Comment