Sunday 10 March 2013

Happy Mothers Day!

Hi there and Happy Mothers Day to you if you are a Mum and reading my blog! I hope my own Mum isnt reading this or she will see her card!!!!!

This is the card my ladies made yesterday at my emergency Mothers Day class! I cased the card from a gorgeous one I found on Pinterest. The ladies had an Artisan Embellishment Kit included in the cost of the class which they used on their card and another project we made (which I will show you another day!)


 THe papers used on the card are from the More Amore range and prove that they are not just for Valentine projects.


I love the cream resin flowers you get in the kit, they are gorgeous!


Right thats a short post from me today! Have a great day!

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
 2. Papers – More Amore
 3. Stamps – Field Flowers, Friendly Phrases, Morning Post Alphabet, Papillon Potpourri
 4. Embellishments – Artisan Embellishment kit,
 5. Tools – Elegant Butterfly punch
 6. Mediums – Primrose Petals ink, Pool Party ink

1 comment:

  1. Really love this tag-style card - is it one piece of crumb cake or three tags attached together?

    ReplyDelete