Wednesday 20 March 2013

Paper Haven Retreat!

Hello there! Yes I am back again today with something to show you! However,I don't have a craft project to share with you today BUT I do have some exciting news to share!!!!

For some time I have wanted to host a weekend craft retreat near my home in Yorkshire!! I often receive comments from my distance customers that they would love to attend a class but its just to far to come for an afternoon or a day! WELL NOW IT ISN'T!!!!! I am delighted to announce the launch of our new retreats


Yes myself and my lovely downline Caroline Lovett have come together to combine my Stampin' Up! experience and Caroline's retreat running experience (Caroline has run retreats for Scrapstars in the past) to create a fun and unique event near our homes in West Yorkshire


Full details can be found on our blog HERE

The cost for the WHOLE WEEKEND is £299 which includes

Registration 3:30pm on Friday.
2 nights accommodation
on a full board, single occupancy basis.
Unlimited refreshments.
Your own designated crafting space.
Your own designated classroom space.
7 fantastic classes.
All Stampin' Up! product to use in the classes
Challenges and prizes.

Free use of Hotel leisure facilities including indoor pool and gym

Retreat finishes at 4.00 p.m. on Sunday.

For more info you can visit our blog or like our Facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Paper-Haven-Craft-Retreats/138648306313098

We would love to see you there!!!!

Julie x


No comments:

Post a Comment