Tuesday 5 March 2013

Stamp a Stack part 2

Hello again and welcome back to part 2 of the Stamp a Stack card showcase! This card was a male themed card and probably took the longest out of all of the 6 designs.

I have used the very very popular Honeycomb Embossing folder for the Very Vanilla background and layered it onto an Old Olive card blank. The squares were created with the Beyond Plaid stamp set and then punched out with the 1 3/8 square punch. The colours are Old Olive, Not Quite Navy and Chocolate Chip.


Some LInen Thread and a Naturals button were then added around the card.


The cute little sentiment is from A Fitting Occasion. You stamp the circle greeting first and then add the little symbols into the centre, using the trusty Stamp-a-ma-Jig! I chose to use the little tie in Not QUite Navy on this one!


Thats it from me today. We have our monthly Team Training tonight and tomorrow - which I am already prepped up for so I will be ticking other jobs off from the to do list today!

To any of you who are on Facebook - I regularly update my Facebook business page - if you would like to "like" my business page please visit my page HERE

See you tomorrow

Julie x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Not Quite Navy
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – Beyond Plaid, A Fitting Occasion
 4. Embellishments – Linen Thread, Naturals Button
 5. Tools – Honeycomb Embossing folder, 1 3/8 square punch, Circle punches
 6. Mediums – Old Olive ink, Not Quite Navy ink, Chocolate Chip ink

No comments:

Post a Comment