Wednesday 27 March 2013

Stamp a Stacker card!

Good Morning!!

Arrrggghhh it's starting to snow again! Noooooooooo! I am hoping it won't settle! Tonight I am doing the music at dancing for the last time! I have been on the DJ decks for the last 10 weeks doing the music for the Wednesday Class whilst the owner was away in Australia and tonight is my last one! 

So here is a card from our Stamp a Stack event on 1st March. I realised I hadn't shared this one with you yet. It is totally CASED from a wonderful blog HERE - Amy O' Neill!


It's a really simple but really effective card I think, and I love stamping onto Crumb Cake rather than Whisper White or Very Vanilla.


The papers are from Tea for Two suite and the sentiment and the other stamps are from the Oh, Hello set.

If you fancy coming along to a Stamp a Stack please book a place quickly as it's my most popular class that I run! The next one is Friday 26th April and its an ALL MALE CLASS - all cards will have a masculine theme!


Would love to see you there!


Julie
supplies 
Card – Island Indigo
Papers – Tea for Two
Stamps – Oh, Hello
Embellishments – Island Indigo Bakers Twine
Tools – Stamp a ma Jig
Mediums – Island Indigo ink, Early Espresso ink, Pretty in Pink marker, Lucky Limeade marker

No comments:

Post a Comment