Saturday 30 March 2013

Workshop order thanks!

Good morning! It's nearly almost Good Afternoon as I am so late posting today but I have been packaging up all my Stampers Club orders and tidying up this morning!

Talking of orders here are the latest batch of workshop orders that were collected by my lovely hostess Anne on Thursday! She had a bumper workshop and I hope all the ladies enjoy their goodies! Thank you for your orders again ladies.



I like to add a little tag to the orders from workshops if they get delivered to my home and this is the latest batch, very simple with the Mixed Bunch flower and matching Blossom punch and some of the Tangerine Tango ribbon from Sale-A-Bration.


For those of you who are personal friends of mine you might know that I have had a rubbish week this past week and on Thursday I was so surprised to receive these gorgeous flowers from my lovely friend Jane to cheer me up! She really is the best and they brought a smile to my face (but also made me cry as it was so lovely of her!) Thank you Jane again - I LOVE THEM!


Right I think I might get crafty this afternoon!

Julie
supplies Card – Whisper White
Papers – Old Olive DSP Stack
Stamps – Mixed Bunch, Curly Cute
Embellishments – Tangerine Tango ribbon
Tools – Blossom Punch
Mediums – Tangerine Tango ink and marker pen

No comments:

Post a Comment