Tuesday 16 July 2013

Matching cards

Good Morning! It's a very exciting and stressful morning here for me as tomorrow I fly off to Salt Lake City to attend the North American Annual Stampin Up Convention and then on to the Incentive Trip!! I have dreamed of going to Convention and visiting the Home Office etc… and now its going to be a reality! Thank you to you my supportive customers and to my wonderful team for helping me to achieve such great things. I am leaving Mr K at home to look after the boys and the house - he has booked time off from work to care for them so hopefully they will all be fine! 


So here are 2 of the cards from the project I shared with you yesterday.


Again they use the Eastern Elegance papers and the colours Smoky Slate and Crushed Curry.


I have used a combo of the Happy Day stamp set and the Label Love stamp set.



I have scheduled blog posts whilst I am away and I will also be updating my Facebook business page with lots of updates, please visit my page and make sure you LIKE it to keep up to date!
https://www.facebook.com/JulieKettlewellStampinUp

Julie

supplies
Card – Crushed Curry, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Papers – Eastern Elegance
Stamps – Label Love, Happy Day
Embellishments – Rhinestones
Tools – 7/8 Scallop Circle punch, Artisan Label punch, Apothecary Accents, Scallop Border punch
Mediums – Smoky Slate ink, Crushed Curry ink

No comments:

Post a Comment