Tuesday 9 July 2013

Wildflower Meadow card keeper

Good morning! It's another scorcher! You will be pleased to know I am back to the crafty posts today! I am sharing a project I made when I got my new stash of the new In Colours a few weeks ago. I decided to make a Card Keeper book style box and used Coastal Cabana, with shades of Crumb Cake and Baked Brown Sugar.


The front is stamped with the Wildflower Meadow and embossed with the matching folder. The flower is from the Blossom Party die.



Inside the box I made a card in each of the In Colours, I will share these with you tomorrow!


 Last night my Evan and I priced up all my stuff for my Launch Night Pre-Loved sale on Friday night! We sat in our PJ's doing this and he was a huge help to me!!! I still have spaces left for this event, please click on my Classes/Events page.


Whilst talking about In Colours I am also starting a couple of RIBBON SHARES


2 METRES of each of the new In Colour Stretch Ruffle Ribbon
Coastal Cabana
Strawberry Slush
Pistachio Pudding
Baked Brown Sugar
Crisp Cantaloupe

Cost £9.50 if collecting, £10.50 if posted


I am also offering a CHEVRON RIBBON share (please note I only have the Smoky Slate to photograph but you will get 1 METRE of each of the 12 colours

Smoky Slate
Basic Black
Blushing Bride
Calypso Coral
Cherry Cobbler
Chocolate Chip
Crushed Curry
Island Indigo
Marina Mist
Pear Pizazz
Pumpkin Pie
Wisteria Wonder

Cost £11.00 if collecting, £12.00 if posted
If you want 2 metres of each you need to ask for 2 shares!

Please mail me at julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com to purchase a share

Julie
supplies
Card – Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Stamps – Wildflower Meadow
Embellishments – Crumb Cake Seam Binding, Large Pearls
Tools – Blossom Party die, Wildflower Meadow embossing folder, Scallop Trim Border punch
Mediums – Coastal Cabana ink

1 comment: