Monday 2 September 2013

All Day Christmas Stamp a Stack

Good Morning! Hopefully I am getting back into a more normal work mode from today! On Saturday my lovely friend Jane came and helped me with projects for my retreat, only 11 days to go! I can't wait for a full on crafty weekend with my ladies - I know they are excited too!!

Yesterday it was lots of housework and cleaning followed by a roast beef dinner that Robin and I cooked together and invited my parents down to celebrate the house sale! I had saved some champagne from my birthday party (courtesy of Elaine and Caroline) specifically for when we got the good news through! Then later on I went for a dance practise at the local ballroom with my lovely partner Paul, perfect Sunday I would say!

So onto crafting. Here is one of the cards we are making at my All Day Stamp a Stack on 21st September. This event is actually now FULLY BOOKED but I do have a repeat event on 19th October with places available. Please see my Classes/Events page for more info - or the flyer at the bottom of this post.


I won the Colour Me Christmas set at the US Convention on the Prize Patrol. Funnily enough it was during the Live Streaming of the closing session so I am on You Tube dancing up and down to collect my prize! If you want a laugh at my expense then you can click HERE and it will take you to the You Tube video and I am about 14 minutes in, with a pink hoodie on!


The paper I have used is from the Season of Style paper stack (which will be included in your bags) and I used the Washi Tape and Bakers Twine as accents.


If you fancy making 4 of these cards, along with 20 others then drop me a line and we can get you booked in!

Julie
supplies
Card – Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Papers – Season of Style DSP stack
Stamps – Colour me Christmas, Christmas Messages
Embellishments – Washi Tape, Bakers Twine
Tools – Circle Framelits, Decorative Label punch
Mediums – Cherry Cobbler ink, Marker Pens

1 comment:

  1. Great card Julie! I hope you have a great time at your retreat xx

    ReplyDelete