Tuesday 3 September 2013

Thank You cards


Good Morning! Well both my lovely boys are now back at school and its back to usual for me! All hands on deck now for the next few weeks as we come into probably the busiest time with people starting their Christmas cards and gifts. I have lots of parties and workshops planned in for Sept/Oct/Nov so wanted to get ahead on my Hostess Thank You cards. 

I had a little crafty session last night and used up some of the tiled backgrounds I had left over from my Convention swaps. I didnt get chance to make as many as I would have liked so I have come up with these cards


I have used the Papillon Potpourri set and Bitty Butterfly punch which is on offer this month. Save yourself 15%




The colour combo is Baked Brown Sugar, Naturals Ivory (card), Crumb Cake and Elegant Eggplant, with the Flowering Flourishes stamp set stamped in Chocolate Chip.


I hope you like these! Why not treat yourself?


Right back to work. I am finalising my Class Lists on PDF for the next 3 months. If you would like a copy please email me or make sure you are on my Newsletter mailing list

Julie
supplies
Card – Baked Brown Sugar, Naturals Ivory, Elegant Eggplant
Stamps – Flowering Flourishes, Lots of Thanks, Papillon Potpourri
Embellishments – Crumb Cake Seam Binding ribbon
Tools – Artisan Label punch, Simply Scored board, Bitty Butterfly punch
Mediums – Crumb Cake ink, Baked Brown Sugar Ink, Elegant Eggplant ink, Chocolate Chip ink

No comments:

Post a Comment