Saturday 5 October 2013

Colour Me Christmas

Hello there and happy weekend to you! Are you ready for Strictly tonight?? I am in tonight so I am looking forward to watching it live!! I can't believe its been 2 weeks since my All Day Stamp a Stack and I haven't shared any of the cards with you!! So here I am to rectify that with one of the designs. This stamp set has been a popular one for me as its great for children's cards. This is also the set that I won in the Prize Patrol at the Convention in the USA!!
I gave the ladies the option of using any of the stamps from the set. I think most of them went for the christmas tree! 
I love this sentiment, it's from the Christmas Messages stamp set which is in the Seasonal Catalogue. I love the font and everything about it! Also I have used my fave Washi tape and Bakers Twine combo. They are such good value and great to add to your cards as an alternative to ribbon.
As usual I have listed the products I have used on this card below with a link to my store

Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment: