Monday 18 November 2013

Festive Flurry Cascading Card

Good Morning! Monday again and only 5 weeks to Christmas on Wednesday!! 
Today I am sharing the cards we made at my Special Family Christmas Cards morning on Saturday. I had 4 lovely ladies join me to make 2 each of these little beauties!
They look quite difficult and there is quite a bit of scoring and cutting but once you have the base made its then quite easy and quick to add the snowflakes. We did A LOT of snowflake die cutting on Saturday!! The colours we used were the Silver Encore Ink pad, Island Indigo ink and Coastal Cabana ink.
Here are my ladies cards all lined up - we actually finished the class almost half an hour early!
 And here are their lovely creations individually. The girls all got a pack of their own Rhinestones and some of them blinged their snowflakes up and the other girls decided to "bling at home".
 I am sure you will agree they all did an amazing job!

My MYSTERY HOSTESS is in full swing and you can be part of the draw if you place an order on my ONLINE STORE before 29th November.
The code this month is
4TU2NYJ9

Julie
shop now
supplies


1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie, Dont the cards look good.
    Can you pass on my thanks to the ladies for all their help. I had a really good time and look forward to the next session I can attend. Many thanks for all you do. Happy crafting.

    ReplyDelete