Tuesday 24 December 2013

My Week (part 2)

Hi there and happy Christmas Eve to you all - my lovely blog readers! Are you all ready for tomorrow? I think we are, I am just doing the cleaning today and then we are going to make Gingerbread houses this afternoon!

Last week I did a lot of crafting for cards for my lovely team members. I had already made lots of these for the teamies that attended training but then I just had to make the same for my girls who live too far away to attend so think I had just under 40 to make and post out.
Here is a reminder of the little cards I made! Very small cute cards but they took a lot of work. I worked out that I inked in the region of 165 holly berries and cut out 110 leaves and inked those!!! It was totally worth it - loved my mini cards.
Now I couldn't send the chocolate sledges in the post so I bought a little token gift for my girls and wrapped them and posted them out with the card.
 Here are some of them all stacked up ready to go in envelopes.
Last week I also had a bit of a run on Christmas gift vouchers so here is one I made!
 I also decided to pack away my Christmas stamps as I don't want to see another Christmas stamp set for a long long time! I also needed to make room for lots of lovely new stamp sets that I intend on playing with over the festive period.
 On Thursday one of my dear customers Maggie, invited some of her friends and me for a little crafty session and lunch at her beautiful home. It was lovely not to have had to plan the craft myself! I kept telling Maggie she should be a demonstrator!!!
 She made us all these wonderful crackers using the Envelope Punch Board and the Festive Flurry stamp set. Inside was a lovely gift of a lip gloss.
I hope you enjoyed seeing what I got up to last week
Julie
shop now


4 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas, hope it is a good one for you and your family x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thrilled to receive my little card and notebook, thank you so much, and Merry Christmas to you and yours. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thrilled to receive my little card and notebook, thank you so much, and Merry Christmas to you and yours. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thrilled to receive my little card and notebook, so kind at such a busy time of year, thank you and Merry Christmas to you and yours. x

    ReplyDelete