Friday 6 December 2013

Stamp a Stack CASED card

Hello there and Happy Friday to you! Today I am really excited as this is the first Friday night that I will have been in since August! Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE doing workshops and parties and classes on Friday nights (they work really well for me and my customers) but I am so ready for a Friday off!!! Talking of workshops and parties I do have a few dates left for Sale-A-Bration in Jan/Feb/March so please do check my Host a Party page at the top of my blog. 

So this is one of the cards we made at last Fridays Stamp a Stack. This was CASED from my lovely downline Sally Jo from a swap she gave us back in July at our training! Thank you Sally Jo.
All the products I used are listed below, 3 stamp sets were used on this card, all of which I havent used for a while!!!!
Thats all from me today! Enjoy your evening - I know I will!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment