Thursday 6 February 2014

Team Training

Hi there and welcome to my blog today! Today I am sharing some makes from our Team Training that I ran on Tuesday and Wednesday this week. We had our all time record for people attending training which was great to see! Lots of cake and crafting and catching up - doesn't feel like work!
 So here are the projects we made based around the Scallop Tag Topper punch. The card above could be an easy make and take for a party and I tried to make it masculine as we always struggle with those cards. We also made a little 2,4,6,8 box! As the Tag measures 2 inches across it was perfect to make one of these style boxes and create a tag top to hold the box together.
 And finally we made this card. I have seen lots of these on the internet but the video I watched was in inches so I made my own version in metric. Really easy with the Scallop Tag punch.
Yesterday was very exciting as we held our morning training in a new venue at my local Cricket Club. I have been coming to this Cricket Club since I was 7 years old but I have never crafted here before! 
 This is the room I will be using for my All Day Craft Retreat on 29th March. I still have 6 places left if you would like to attend! All meals included and a £50 goody bag. Check out my Classes/Events page for more info!
 It 's fair to say our new home went down very well and the ladies even commented on the glittered wallpaper!
 I had even convinced my UPS man to deliver my parcels for my club orders here! Here he is making a mad dash for the door - not sure he was prepared for 13 screaming ladies when he walked in with his packages!!!!
If you would like to be part of our team I am always looking for new team members, whether you want to be a business builder or a hobbyist - we have room for you all!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment