Tuesday 25 March 2014

Just 7 days left of Sale-A-Bration!

Well this morning is a little strange! No school run to do, with Evan being away! First time since 2003 that there have been no school runs to do but I suppose it's getting me into practise for September!

There are just 7 days left of Sale-A-Bration. 7 days left to either
Get some freebies for every £45 spend
Get extra hostess goodies for orders over £250 
Get an extra £20 in your Starter Kit if you join my team

Today I am sharing a card CASED from one of my team members, Amanda. This was a card we made at one of my Stamp a Stacks - I've now forgotten which one! I cannot begin to tell you how popular the Petite Petals stamp set and punch has been! The punch has been in and out of stock and I thank all my customers who have ordered it and had to wait for their patience, we are getting there but the best things in life are worth waiting for - so they tell me!
 This card is a quick make and perfect for making a few at a time. If you are intending to post this you could consider losing the ribbon to make it cheaper to post. You have 7 days to get your hands on this sentiment set -See Ya Later! I love this sentiment - perfect for males and females - but not in bright pink!!!
Right I am going to finish my preps for our Tuesday Club tonight
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment