Friday 9 May 2014

Baby We've Grown

Well it's Friday again and I have finally finished sharing my male makes from April, although now I am in the zone there may be another few on their way! Have you checked out the photopolymer promotion yet? Don't miss out on these fab limited sets. Details are in the sidebar.

Today's make is a card I came up with a while back to showcase the Baby We've Grown stamp set along with the Fresh Prints DSP stack. 
 The card itself measures 14.8cm square and I used the Scallop Tag Topper Punch to create the closure. I must admit I enjoyed colouring this little stamp in and I used the ink pads and blender pens for this technique! The sentiment is from the Delightful Dozen set which is very useful set to have 
Hope you like my little make today!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment