Saturday 10 May 2014

Upcoming Classes

Hello there, hope you are well? Another weekend here, can't believe how fast time goes these days! 

Just thought I would pop on today and share my next couple of classes with you that are coming up!

First up we have the popular Stamp a Stack on Friday 23rd May. The cost of this is £15 or FREE with a spend of £45 on the night. We make 12 cards. This is a card from last months.

And the day after I have my Technique Club which is a lovely class to learn additional and enhanced techniques. The cost is £26 and includes your very own set of Simple Stems stamps (RRP £17.95)

Please note I only have 4 places left for this class as I like to teach a small group.

Booking closes on Friday 16th May for the Technique class and Wednesday 21st May for the Stamp a Stack. Would love to see you there!
Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment