Tuesday 10 June 2014

Introducing Project Life



Today is quite a momentous day for Stampin Up UK as the sale of our first ever Project Life products go on sale to customers in the UK. These and more will be available in the new Annual Catalogue from 1st July but we are giving you a head start by offering some of the products 3 weeks early!! Stampin Up have partnered with Becky Higgins to bring an exclusive range of Stampin Up Project Life goodies. I am a PL newbie. I always wanted to do it but as I only buy Stampin Up products I didnt want to invest in it! Fast forward to today and now I have a great reason to do it! 

What is it?? Project Life is a quick and easy way of documenting your life. This can be everyday things that happen or you can document specific events in your life too. You can keep it really basic and even do it watching the TV, because lets face it, when you are a crafter you cannot just sit still watching TV and do nothing with your hands! Well I can't anyway! You can of course step it up and add lots of extras, the choice is yours. 

On Saturday I had a spare hour in the afternoon so I gathered some very basic things together to do my first 2 pages. All I got out was my trimmer (to cut my photos down), the PL cards (Everyday Adventure set), the corner rounder (which I didnt even end up using), the Journalling pens (fab), my SNAIL adhesive (didn't use), the page protectors and the Everyday Adventure Accessory pack. Out of the 7 items I got out, I only used 5 of them to complete my pages. You don't need a barrage of craft goodies to do this!
 Here is the Accessory Kit opened up. These retail at £8.95
 I thoroughly enjoyed doing this, it was easy and enjoyable at the same time and it took me back to the time the photos were taken (which was in Utah last year).
 I don't consider myself as a scrapbooker as such but I found this really easy, I just added my photos and slipped the cards into place and added a lot of journalling. I think I am hooked! I cannot wait to get all the additional items from the 1st July but I will be placing an order today for more cards and page protectors! These albums are perfect for new Mums, newlyweds and anyone who wants to document special events. Let's face it, we all have far too many photos stuck on our cameras and phones!
 I will be setting up classes in Project Life as well as a Hostess Club that will allow you to build up a complete collection of Project Life goodies over a 6 month period for £25 a month. If you would like more information on this please do get in touch at the email address at the top of my blog!

I will leave you with a little video from Stampin Up
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment