Saturday 28 June 2014

Something to Say - 3 days to go!!!

Oh gosh it's getting so exciting! Only 3 days to go until the new Stampin Up catalogue goes live! I ran my Stamp a Stack last night and had so many excited ladies for my launch next Friday! We made cards using Sneak Peeks from the new Catalogue. Today I am sharing some makes I will be demonstrating at my upcoming parties. You have seen plenty of this embossing folder, which I love and I know a lot of my ladies have it on their lists already!
For this make I combined Sahara Sand with Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon and Hello Honey - 3 of the new In Colours.
I used the sentiment from the Something to Say stamp set along with the cute little flower from the same set. Below is an enhanced version of the card using some extra products.
And remember the Envelope Punch board project from a couple of days ago, well it co-ordinated with these projects!
The weather is looking a bit gloomy here today, it looks more like Autumn than Summer so perfecter excuse to stay in and craft!
Julie
shop now


No comments:

Post a Comment