Wednesday 11 June 2014

Wedding Card Birdy Style!

Hello there! I am a little late blogging this morning as I have been making the most of the glorious weather and sorting my laundry and getting it all pegged outside!!! Hoping it stays like this for the next few days. Last night we had out regular Tuesday Club session and it was a fun night and I think one of the most productive for a long time. I think most of the ladies finished ALL the projects, which doesn't always happen. A few of us had challenging days yesterday and this group of ladies always seem to perk each other up, me included! Thank you to my Tuesday Club lovelies for your continued support and attendance at class. I did take the new catalogues along last night so that did add to the atmosphere as well as sharing Project Life with the girls too, I was so pleased by the positive response.

The ladies asked if we could do Wedding Cards this week so I was happy to oblige as it is wedding season after all. These cards will then go into my box for sale for Ross's Kenya fund as most of them contain retiring product so I cannot use them at my events.
 This card was cased from ones I have seen by 2 of my lovely downlines, Sam and Sally Jo. I love the Natural Composition papers which are on the Retirement List but have sadly sold out. I do have a few sheets left and these will be at my Launch Night on 4th July. For more info on that please check the Classes/Events page.
 We die cut a heart using the framelits and the Big Shot and then positioned lots of branches from the 2 step Bird punch around the heart. The sentiment is from One in a Million which is also on the Retirement List.
I think this was my favourite card of the evening. I will be back to share the others with you tomorrow.

Until then
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment