Tuesday 22 July 2014

Last Tuesday Club.......

...for the summer! Yes tonight is our last Tuesday Club for the summer break! We will be back on Tuesday 9th September. This means that my Tuesday Club has now been running for 4.5 years! WOW - we started off as a group of 6-7 in my conservatoire at my old house and we now have an average of 10-12 attend fortnightly at the church hall. Love my Tuesday Club gals, we always have a good laugh!
Today I am sharing a card we made at the Tuesday Club a couple of weeks ago. It's a gatefold card and uses Crumb Cake and Blackberry Bliss and the I Love Lace background stamp.
 Have you seen the new satin ribbon? It is stunning and I am so pleased we have satin ribbon back in our offering again, its gorgeous for tying bows and perfect for wedding stationery.
 I used my faithful Petite Petals stamps and punch along with a new sentiment set called And Many More which I can see being a go to set for sentiments.
Right then thats me done for today! Today Ross finishes school for the summer so tomorrow is lie in day! Today Mr K is off work as he isn't feeling well - let's hope he doesn't get under my feet too much!
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. I like the colour combination - a gorgeous mix - and that satin bow is stunning. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete