Sunday 24 August 2014

Our Wedding Anniversary

Hello there! How is your Bank Holiday weekend going? Yesterday I spent the morning catching up on chores and then in the afternoon my bestie Jane came over to craft as I had the house to myself with all the boys out at cricket. Well that was the plan anyway but the cricket was cancelled so they came home, not before Robin's car was stuck in the mud though at the cricket ground. He had to be towed and pushed out and they arrived home filthy!!! 

Today is my 18th Wedding Anniversary so I made this card for Robin using some new stamps that I recently received called Pictogram Punches which match the Itty Bitty Accents punch pack.
 I used some of the new striped Crumb Cake ribbon, yes I finally cut into it! Seems too nice to use sometimes!! Are you like that with your ribbons? Very simple make really but Robin not really into fussy cards so it's perfect for him!
 I stamped inside too using some more hearts and the Memorable Moments stamp set.
Thought I would share a little photo of us from 18 years ago! Our boys are not used to seeing their Dad with no grey hair!!!
That's all for today. Have a great BH weekend whatever you are up to!
Big Shot offer available until 31st August 2014

Join my team and get an extra £20 in your kit but only until 29th August!

Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary Julie, I love the card and your gorgeous photo! Thanks so much for the mini catty that came yesterday. I will wait for that one to go love and then put in my order :) Loving the. Christmas washi! xx

    ReplyDelete