Monday 1 September 2014

It's September!



Today marks the start of the "Ber" months! I quite like September, the weather is usually still OK, the nights aren't too dark yet and it marks the start of a new school year and a new season of classes and events for me. 

Above is my classes and events calendar for September. I am really looking forward to getting back into my classes and events. Whilst I have enjoyed being at home and spending time with my boys over the holidays I am ready to see my lovely ladies again and share all the wonderful products from the new Autumn/Winter catalogue ( and there are lots!)

If you would like to book onto any of my September events please do contact me. I will also be updating the calendar on the sidebar with classes going right up to December.

Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment