Saturday 14 February 2015

Birthday Tulips for Jane

Good Morning folks. Today I am blogging from my Evan’s dance lesson! Yesterday my boys broke up from school for a week and we are looking forward to a few lie ins next week and generally a slower pace!

A few days ago it was my bestie Jane’s birthday and I made her this card I am going to share with you today. It’s another box card like the Painted Petals one I shared this week - thank you for your lovely comments by the way!
I decided to use my Love is Kindness stamp set for Jane’s card as she likes colouring in her stamped images so I used my Blendie pens and the lovely tulips. The colour combo is Pink Pirouette, Pool Party and Whisper White.
 I do love this tulip, even more so now that I have cut the sentiment off as I found it a little bit too limiting. The front panels on the front of the card have been embossed using the new Spring Flowers embossing folder which I rubbed over with some ink and a sponge to highlight it.
 I made a fancy belly band for the card and used the Pink Pirouette Seam Binding ribbon. There is no need to undo the bow to open the card, just slide the belly band off the card.
 I also stamped inside the card and coloured this in too! 
 Jane liked the card, hope you do too!

Julie
shop now
supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com











No comments:

Post a Comment