Saturday 30 May 2015

Gift Bag

Good Morning! It’s a lovely sunny morning here in Yorkshire! I had a lovely Stamp a Stack last night with 9 lovely ladies and I am looking forward to my Technique Class this afternoon.

Today I am sharing another project with the Cherry on Top papers and the colour combo of Cucumber Crush and Watermelon Wonder. This Gift Bag was made with the Gift Bag Punch Board which is a new addition to our new catalogue. 
I have used the same stamps from Friendly Wishes and embossed them in white.
The flower from the Itty Bitty punch pack gets loads of use and I punched it out again in Cucumber Crush and snipped 2 off to make the leaves.

I will be closing the order for my Online Code Club after my class today so it’s your last chance to do an Online Order with me of over £20 and get a little treat in the post.
The rewards are building up nicely for my new Online Code Club. Use this code with any spend over £20 but under £150 on my STORE
SAVPVQ3J
Use this code to get a gift in the post at the beginning of June. More details can be found by clicking on the Online Code Club page at the top of my blog.

I will be starting a June Online Code Club on 2nd June.
Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment