Thursday 28 May 2015

Mini Treat Bag meets Cherry on Top!

Hey there! I am a little bit late with the blog again today as I have the decorators still here and we have been busy shifting furniture etc... I am hoping they will be finished today though! 

Today I am sharing a project I gave a Sneak Peak of on my Facebook page this morning. I do love the Mini Treat Bag die and the good news is that it is carrying over into the new catalogue. I have teamed it with Cherry on Top paper stack that I am really loving. The bad news is the paper stacks have gone up £1 HOWEVER they are now bigger and are 6x6 in size, hence the reason for the price increase! You need 2 sheets for each Treat bag which means you could get 24 bags from one stack,
The colours in this particular paper are Watermelon Wonder and Cucumber Crush. I have also used the gorgeous Cucumber Crush Spotted Lace Trim. The stamp I have used is also new from a set called Friendly Wishes. I stamped in Versamark and embossed in white. 
Hope you like this one! I’d better get back to supervise!

Now, if you still want some items from the current catalogue or want to get your hands on the Weekly Deals I still have my Online Code Club that is ongoing. I will be closing this order on Saturday morning, so that will be your last chance.

The rewards are building up nicely for my new Online Code Club. Use this code with any spend over £20 but under £150 on my STORE
SAVPVQ3J
Use this code to get a gift in the post at the beginning of June. More details can be found by clicking on the Online Code Club page at the top of my blog.

I will be starting a June Online Code Club on 2nd June.
Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment