Saturday 4 July 2015

No Bones About It

Hello there! Just a quick post from me today to share a make with a new stamp set from the Annual Catalogue. When I saw the No Bones About It stamp set I was really pleased, even though my boys are way passed the Dinosaur stage! 

We made this card at my recent Stamp a Stack event (12 cards in 3 hours, next one Friday 24th July) and I am liking the colour combo - Cucumber Crush, Tip Top Taupe and Sahara Sand.
The stamp set is a Photopolymer set which means its easier to position the bones on top of the solid stamped image.
It’s a great value set with 18 stamps for your £23.00.
Here are some of the projects from the catalogue, I’m loving the Alphabet Dino Wall Art, sadly my boys are too old for this in their room!
That’s all from me today. I am heading down to the craft room shortly as my boys will be leaving for cricket soon.

Thanks to everyone who shopped online with me in June and used my Online Code. I have now opened a new code for July which is JPMMXZDZ
Please use this code when spending over £25 and under £150 on my Online Store.

Julie
shop now
supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment