Saturday 3 October 2015

All Day Stamp a Stack

Hey there and HAPPY WORLD CARDMAKING DAY TO YOU!
 Today is my All Day Stamp a Stack which I always like to arrange on this date! I have 28 ladies coming along to stamp 24 cards each and this is only Round 1, I have a repeat class on 24th October! 
So today I am sharing one of the cards the ladies will make, well they will actually make 4 identical cards of this design! I know that they will all be cross with me for putting a bow on the card but my friend Jane is coming along as Bow Backup and general helper! 
 I am loving the Jingle All The Way bundle, I think it is such an innovative design and very classy.
To make this design I used the Lots of Labels dies which are in the Annual Catalogue and created the little scene which I adhered to the front of the Crumb Cake card blank.
 Loving the Dazzling Details at the moment too!

If you like this project and would like to create it then I have listed the products used below. 

Here is the Online Code for October. Please use this code when shopping on my Online Store and spending between £25 and £150. If spending over £150 you will earn your own rewards.
4ZYTPM62
Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment