Monday 5 October 2015

Christmas Window

Hello and welcome back to my blog today. I decided to have a little bloggy day off yesterday and I asked the boss (me) if that was OK and she said yes! So I had a nice lie in and a lovely day of chilling out whilst catching up with some jobs and unpacking all my boxes and bags from Saturday.

Here is another card that we made at the Stamp a Stack on Saturday. The ladies had to do a fair bit of cutting out on Saturday and these trees were cut from the Home for Christmas papers which were included in the kits. 
I am loving the window die which is part of the Hearth and Home framelits which we will be using at my Technique Class on Saturday 24th October, you can find the details of that on my Facebook events page HERE 
If you would like to make 4 of these cards plus another 20 then I do have a couple of places left at my repeat Stamp a Stack on 24th October, again the details can be found on my Facebook events page.

Here is the Online Code for October. Please use this code when shopping on my Online Store and spending between £25 and £150. If spending over £150 you will earn your own rewards.
4ZYTPM62
Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment