Friday 16 October 2015

Final Woodland

Hello there and Happy Friday to you! This weekend is a little bit strange for me as I don’t have a class or party tonight and I don’t have a  class tomorrow! Strange, but nice to have a rest too!

Today I am sharing the final card in the series of Woodland makes and this is another version where I inked the embossing folder with the Night of Navy ink pad. 
The only other changes were that I added Dazzling Diamonds to the lovely snowflake to make it sparkly. I did this using Versamark, Heat and Stick powder and then Dazzling Diamonds.
Here are all 4 cards together. Which one is your favourite?
Here is the Online Code for October. Please use this code when shopping on my Online Store and spending between £25 and £150. If spending over £150 you will earn your own rewards.
4ZYTPM62
Julie
shop now
supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment