Friday 9 October 2015

Frosty Woodland

Good Morning! I am a little late posting today as I am posting this live and I usually schedule my posts in advance. Today I am sharing a little make that has seen a few outings and was originally inspired by my lovely downline Amanda Bates AKA The Craft Spa. We first made this at my Monthly Stamp a Stack (next one 23rd October) and then we made it at my Tuesday Club and tonight we will make it at Lucy’s Private Class!
It uses the Holly Jolly Bundle and the Woodland embossing folder and is so easy but so effective. Just run your piece of Smoky Slate card through the Big Shot and then ink up the trees very carefully with the Whisper White ink pad and there you go! Frosty trees!
All the stamps used on this card are from the same stamp set, one of the best value sets/bundles in the catalogue in my opinion.

Here is the Online Code for October. Please use this code when shopping on my Online Store and spending between £25 and £150. If spending over £150 you will earn your own rewards.
4ZYTPM62

Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. Great card - love the stars. Lovely way to use the sentiment too.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I really like the falling snow, how did you do that?

    ReplyDelete