Wednesday 14 October 2015

More Blue Woodland

Hello there and happy Wednesday! It’s Weekly Deals time and I will list them at the bottom of this post! I’m sharing number 2 of a 4 part series of cards today and this one is a different technique
Simply run a piece of Night of Navy Card stock through the Big Shot in the Woodland embossing folder and then carefully ink over the trunks with the Whisper White ink pad and a sponge dauber, simples!
I added a snowflake element without any glitter this time but I did cut the peace from the Gold Glimmer paper for an added touch of sparkle.
Just 3 items on the WEEKLY DEALS this week but they are all great items with fab reductions. I have an order going in at the weekend if you would like to add to it.

Here is the Online Code for October. Please use this code when shopping on my Online Store and spending between £25 and £150. If spending over £150 you will earn your own rewards.
4ZYTPM62
Julie
shop nowsupplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment