Thursday 8 October 2015

Peaceful Pines Tag Card

Good Morning! I am here today with the last of the Stamp a Stack cards, I shared 2 others much earlier in the year so this was the last one of the day. I totally CASED this card from a lady called Kristin Kortonick and just made a couple of adjustments to make it easier on the day.
I wanted to find a use for the green and vanilla enamel dots so decided to use them as baubles on this card here. We also used the Softly Falling embossing folder and a top tip is to make sure you position your card right to the bottom of the folder, in the crease, so that you get the section at the bottom that is flat so you can stamp on it.
We did have an awkward moment on the day when we couldn’t find the tiny little snowflake that you can see stamped on the tag, we looked everywhere, and then found it in the Stampin Scrub! 
Right I have declared today a Project Life Day so I am going to get dressed and then get busy!

Here is the Online Code for October. Please use this code when shopping on my Online Store and spending between £25 and £150. If spending over £150 you will earn your own rewards.
4ZYTPM62
Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment