Thursday 22 October 2015

Special 40th Birthday Card

Yesterday one of my lovely customers and friend celebrated her special 40th birthday so I felt it fitting to send her a card. Jo loves the wreaths and dies so I knew I would be using the Circle of Spring stamp and decided on a gate fold style card
I love this colour combo of Bermuda Bay, Pear Pizazz and Wisteria Wonder. The background is the Dots for Days stamp set. The Circle of Spring stamp is great for colouring in as it doesn’t mean you have to be an artist to do it, the areas to colour are very small and perfect for using the Blender pens with the ink pads.
My favourite part of the card is the little popped up banner in the middle but I have a feeling it may have got a little squashed in the post!
Inside I created a garland across the top by just stamping part of the wreath!
Jo I hope you continue to have a fab week celebrating - enjoy it! It’s great being 40!

Here is the Online Code for October. Please use this code when shopping on my Online Store and spending between £25 and £150. If spending over £150 you will earn your own rewards.
4ZYTPM62

Julie

shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment