Saturday 17 October 2015

White Christmas for Coffee and Card

Good Morning blog readers and welcome to my blog today! You may be pleased to know that I have finished with the Woodland folder projects for the time being and today I am sharing the make from this weeks Coffee and Card session. It was lovely to have 2 new ladies join us this week so we were choc a block this week!
This card was quite simple in that there was no Big Shot and no punching involved and only 3 stamps! I created an A6 card blank in Soft Suede and then scored the front again at 7.4cm and folded it back to created a Z fold card. 
The little scene took some effort but the ladies did fab jobs with their works of art. Stamp the trees and deer in Memento ink. I then inked the hill with the Whisper White craft ink and a sponge, but allow a little while for it to dry. The snow was created with the White Gel pen as were the little bits of snow on the trees and the hill
The inside of the card was stamped with a greeting from the Reason for the Season stamp set.
Here are some of the ladies makes! Didn’t they do well!
Here is the Online Code for October. Please use this code when shopping on my Online Store and spending between £25 and £150. If spending over £150 you will earn your own rewards.
4ZYTPM62
Julie
shop now
supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Oh! My! Your card is soooooo lovely! Thanks for starting my day out with an ear-to-ear smile ^_^

    ReplyDelete