Saturday 5 December 2015

Another Reindeer Card

Good Morning and Happy Weekend to you! My classes have now finished for the year apart from my Coffee and Card sessions on Tuesday morning and last week we made this card. It's often difficult coming up with a card design for everyone each week and I have had a lot of comments on my little reindeer makes so I thought I would do one last Tuesday. Luckily all the ladies were thrilled that I had chosen to do this card with them! (Phew!)
This time though, I decided to do a Real Red card blank with Crumb Cake background and Real Red spots. I love this spot stamp from the Work of Art stamp set (details added to the end of the post). I was running out of the Crumb Cake striped ribbon so I opted for the Burlap ribbon which I think works equally as well.
The key to making little Rudolph look good is to ink around the edges of the Crumb Cake and Whisper White with the Crumb Cake ink pad and sponge.
There is still plenty of time to order before Christmas. My customers were so thrilled this week when orders they placed on Sunday were delivered (from Germany) on Wednesday! It looks like our new larger warehouse is doing an amazing job.

Have a great Saturday
Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment