Thursday 10 December 2015

YEAR END SALE!

 It's here! We have a FAB Year End Sale starting today until 4th January but PLEASE NOTE things WILL sell out! It happens every time. There are some amazing bargains, stamp sets reduced from the Autumn/Winter catalogue, accessories, punches and much much more! We also have the Seasonal Snapshot Project Life products reduced which has been a really fab kit. Just click on the big blue picture above to be taken to my Online Store

I have added a few photos of some of my favourite items in the sale



If you are shopping online then don't forget to use my Online Code. If you are local I am placing an order tomorrow (Friday) so please contact me today if possible to ensure you get onto my order.
Happy Shopping!

Julie
shop now

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you a very wonderful Christmas time and a crafty new year, love Jane x

    ReplyDelete