Saturday 9 January 2016

Thank You

Good Morning! I just wanted to pop on to thank all my ladies who attended my Spring/Summer and SAB Launch Night last night. I had 27 ladies who joined me in the end! 

As the ladies arrived they collected their catalogues and a bookmark (CASED from my lovely Aussie friends Sarah and Jane) and a make and take kit which I displayed in my new little display suitcases!
Mr K came to help me set up but I let him do the heavy stuff whilst I set my card displays up! He is very proficient now in table and chair set up but last night excelled himself in the baking of 2 lovely lemon drizzle cakes which he proudly cut up and sorted all the tea and coffee station for me. Unfortunately he couldn't stay and serve the drinks as expected but he did come back at the end of the event and washed up and cleared away for me.
 Couple of photos of my displays for you

 Thank you to everyone who placed orders for me. I am happy to say that all the orders have been keyed and now are in the hands of our warehouse team! Have to say that nothing popped up as being out of stock so that's a good sign!

I thought you might be interested to know that so far my top sellers are the Number of Years stamp set and dies bundle! Everyone is lovely this.

The top SAB freebie redemptions are tied between Flowering Fields (above) and Sky is the Limit (below). The Sky is the Limit set is only available until 15th February.


If you would like to take advantage of SAB here are all the details.
So the benefits of shopping during SAB are that you get a FREE exclusive item from the SAB with EVERY spend of £45 so YES if you spend £90 you do get 2 items. Please be aware of the 3 items at the back of the book that are only available for half of the SAB period, until 15th February.
When you host a party OR place an order of your own that's over £200 you will get an EXTRA £20 in Stampin Rewards! So a £200 order would usually get £20 in Stampin Rewards but during SAB you will get £40 in Rewards! 
If you join my team during SAB (please ask me for an online link) then you can choose an extra £30 worth of goodies in your Starter Kit. This means that you will get £160 worth of goods of your choice for only £99. All you need to do to join up is use the attached link HERE. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
Have a happy Saturday
Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment