Thursday 10 March 2016

Baby Wipe Butterfly

Morning! Today I am sharing a card from last weeks All Day Stamp a Stack. I do have a repeat class for half of the day if you would like more info you can find it on Facebook here
We will do all the same cards as the All Day event and you will get the same products but will just make 1/2 of the cards, so 12 cards in total.
I received a gorgeous swap in Madeira last June from my upline  and friend Monica and I have been meaning to CASE it for months and finally got round to it for this class. We used the baby wipe technique which none of my ladies had done before. You achieve the patterned background by dripping some re-inkers onto a folded baby wipe and then you use that as your ink pad. We stamped directly onto the card and then added the die cut white butterfly over the top.
We then added some White Perfect Accents and a Crumb Cake ribbon, a simple but very effective card I hope you agree. 
I gave the ladies the option of adding some texture on the top one by stamping the Timeless Textures all over the card if they fancied a "grungier" look! 

Thank you to those who have placed orders this month on my store using my code, I hope the parcels have arrived for those who ordered last month!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment