Monday 21 March 2016

Lovely as a Tree

Good Morning guys. Start of another week today but only a short one with it being the Bank Holiday weekend. I think I am the only person in our house who doesn't mind Mondays because I am fortunate to do a job that I love. My boys hate Mondays at school and we have the grumpy Sunday evenings, which I remember well from my teenage days, the "Sunday night feeling" was never good! But I am back bright and breezy and looking forward to a productive day!

Today's make is from my male themed Tuesday Club a couple of weeks ago. Some of the ladies asked if we could make a card with Lovely as a Tree. Did you know it's the only stamp set that is still in the Annual Catalogue from when it first launched in the UK in 2007, and it still features in the top sellers!
The colours used here are Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla. Please remember Mossy Meadow is one of the colours that will leave us shortly and you need to make sure that you have the ink pad re-inker if you have the ink pad. I have been making it my mission to let my clients know this.
 You may be wondering how I got the tree stamp to be 2 different colours. This was achieved by colouring the stamp with the brush end of the marker pens and then stamping. I then ran the aqua brush over the leaves to spread the colour out a little.
 Inside got a little love too!

It's not too late to join my Online Code Club for March. The spends are building up nicely and I am looking forward to choosing something for my shoppers this month. I recently sent a little email to my regulars and those who have replied have told me you love the surprise element of what will be in your package each month!
 And last months parcel shown below was a particular favourite!
Back tomorrow with the last male make!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment