Sunday 13 March 2016

Memory Keeping with Project Life by Stampin' Up! - Metallic theme


Hey there! Bet you thought I might not blog today! Every month on the 2nd Sunday of the month we have out Memory Keeping with Project Life by Stampin Up blog hop. Myself and my fellow PL fans come up with some pages on a  given theme for your inspiration, plus I also love how it helps to fill my personal albums too!

This month our theme is Metallics and we are using these on our pages. I decided to finally document my 40th birthday party photos, or at least make a start on them. I decided to go with silver accents on my album as my theme on the night was navy and silver so I felt this worked best. I rarely do things like heat embossing on my PL pages but I have this time on the 40, which you can see a little closer on the next photo.
I got a friend of mine to take photos for the evening for us so that I didn't have to think about it and could enjoy myself, which I most certainly did. I have only made a small start on documenting these photos with the couple of pages I am sharing today. Will share more as I finish them.
In case you wondered, this was almost 3 years ago and yes I don't look like that now! Hair has most certainly grown a little since and of course my boys now tower over me too!
I hope you enjoyed looking at these and will take a peek at my colleagues pages.

Julie
shop now
supplies

2 comments: