Monday 16 May 2016

Beginner's Cardmaking Class part 2

Hello there. I am a little later with my blog than anticipated as I was having a few issues with Blogger this morning, I think it was objecting to it being Monday again already! 

SO today I have the last project that we made in my Beginner's cardmaking series. I have details at the end of this post about my new course starting in June.  This month was all about Heat Embossing and we used a new colour on this card, available from 1st June! Yes the ribbon is Flirty Flamingo and I just LOVE this new ruched ribbon, ties such lovely bows.
 We stamped the flowers on Blushing Bride card and then embossed them with White Embossing powder. We then rubbed over the flowers with sponges dabbed in Blushing Bride and Flirty Flamingo ink to make them pop, I just LOVE this look!
 We also embossed the leaves in white on Pear Pizazz ink and cut these out.
 Here are both cards from the session. I must say these are my faves from the course and the ladies did love them.
If you are interested in joining my course then I will be starting another on 15th June, details are below or you can find them on my FB event page HERE
 Even if you are not a beginner you are most welcome, this is smaller slower paced class suitable for beginners and those wanting to go back to basics.
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment