Tuesday 3 May 2016

Beginner's Cardmaking Course part 2

Today I am sharing the 2nd card from the 2nd month of the Beginner's Cardmaking Course. This one is a gatefold card using a piece of A5 card stock. I taught the ladies how they could make these easily at home, especially when using the Simply Scored board and the metric plate as it has the measurement already there for you on the board.
The hardest thing about this card is of course the bow! I think it's far to say that most of my ladies don't enjoy tying a bow but do enjoy how nice a good bow looks on a project!
Inside the card got a lot of love too, once you get colouring you just can't stop!
A close up!
If you would like more information on my next round of Beginners then please do get in touch with me on thepaperhavenleeds@gmail.com

Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. This is very pretty. I am amazed at how everyone's colouring with blender pens on whisper white looks so good. I often pill my paper when I do the same.

    ReplyDelete