Tuesday 10 May 2016

Botanical Blooms One Layer card

Hello and Happy Tuesday to you. Well we have had a splendid few days weather wise lately, it's so lovely to have some sun and everything seems a lot happier when the sun is out!
Today I am sharing a lovely sunny card made from the Botanical Gardens stamp set that we made at my Stamp a Stack a couple of weeks ago. This card was inspired by a lovely make my talented downline Katy shared a few weeks ago. You can see Katy's fab makes HERE
I often like to include a one layer card for my ladies using the Thick Whisper White card and this was this month's example. I stamped the leaves of the stamp set, some stamped off, some full ink and I then rolled out the flowers in Whisper White and coloured them all with sponges and ink pads.
A really simple card to make but I hope you think its an effective card? Why not have a go if you have the Botanical Bundle, if you don't then make sure you get your hands on it before the end of May otherwise you will miss out on it as a bundle.

Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment: