Saturday 21 May 2016

Confetti Celebration Shaker Tag

Hello there. Today is a very exciting day for me and my special guest Sarah as we will be travelling to Barcelona to go on the Stampin' Up trip around the Med. Sarah is coming as my guest and I couldn't be more thrilled about it. Mr K is staying at home with my boys and manning the fort (I am so grateful) whilst I am enjoying a girlie holiday that I never experienced when I was younger!

Today's project is a tag to match the card from yesterday's post. Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo and Whisper White. Really easy to make with the new products that we have, all will be revealed on 1st June but you will see more shaker cards at my events!
Here are both projects together - what do you think?
Thanks for reading today and I hope you have a  really great weekend
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment