Wednesday 18 May 2016

Garden in Bloom Diagonal Card

Hello there. Well today is just such an exciting day for me as my gorgeous Aussie bestie Sarah will be arriving in the UK this lunchtime! To say I am excited is a bit of an understatement!! 
So today I am sharing the second card from last weeks Tuesday Club, this one a little harder. I tried to slow my ladies down by giving them flowers to cut out but it still didn't work!
This style of card is perfect for using up all those scraps of paper and you could use any papers and just change the colour of flower to co-ordinate.
Sadly these English Garden papers will leave us at the end of this month and at the time of writing they were still available on the Retiring List.
Thank you to everyone who has shopped using my May Code so far. For those who used the April code, you should have now had your free gift and I know lots have made it as I have had some lovely emails.
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment